How, then, can they call on the name of the one they have not believed in?
And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?
And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
And how can anyone preach unless they are sent?

Thursday, December 26, 2013

We are your church. We pray revive this earth.

We are part of the story.
I'm seriously just baffled by this right now.
We were not only saved but made with a purpose, a great destiny. To seek the lost and build the kingdom of God on earth.

I am so excited for this great big adventure on which I am about to embark. God has given me such a heart for this nation. People have asked me what I'm most excited about for the outreach and I told them - I really just want to meet the people. I want to talk to them and be best friends and give them hugs. And I think that's one really important thing - to love the one in front of you. Just love the one. So that's my game plan.

I am overwhelmed by the incredible opportunity I have to go to Asia for 2 months and be love to the people. I get to bring the gospel to people who have never before heard the name of Jesus. LIKE WHAT. My life is crazy right now. Following Jesus is a wild ride. But I like rollercoasters.


How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:14-15


No comments:

Post a Comment